Author Topic: B & W Magazine annual contest info....  (Read 3664 times)

gary m

• Sheet Film
  • Listen to the picture
    • Gary Moyer
B & W Magazine annual contest info....
« on: April 05, 2006, 02:12:44 PM »
http://www.bandwmag.com/contest/index.html Here is a good chance for a person to get their name out there by getting selected for this annual issue. I have the 2005 edition and it is full of great stuff  :o

This is the US  B&W mag- not to be confused with our other favorite UK Black and White magazine :)

beck

• Sheet Film
  • Wet Blanket
    • rebecca pendel photography
Re: B & W Magazine annual contest info....
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2006, 06:40:45 PM »
Gary, I think I can now read those pdf files...after down loading Adobe which took three hours. I had seen your comment you made the other day and was thinking about it a lot. I've got a stash of those paper neg prints coming to me with the help of David, and perhaps he can hook a cd up for me as he just sent in his entry for that particular issue. I've not gotten the chance to look over the link given and will have to asap. I'm probably too late anyhow...story of my life. I've just got to come up with something clever as far as some sort of bio/description along with my work...ugh.

Ah...I see the deadline is May 15. Hmm, I'm trying to decide what categorie mine would fall under. Help me out Gary, dammit...
« Last Edit: April 08, 2006, 06:45:13 PM by beck »
Retired Renegade Plastic Film Liberator Super Heroine