Author Topic: Downtown Seattle, Cloudy Day.  (Read 2186 times)

6cmsquare

Downtown Seattle, Cloudy Day.
« on: October 15, 2015, 04:53:36 AM »
 Cloudy in Seattle sounds a bit redundant.....
Shot these today on my new favorite camera, Fujica G690BL, Delta 100, orange filter, rodinal 1:50
“I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me.”
-Hunter S. Thompson

jharr

• Self-Coat
  • Humble Hobbyist
    • Through A Glass, Darkly
Re: Downtown Seattle, Cloudy Day.
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2015, 04:56:38 PM »
Gorgeous shots of a beautiful (even when it's raining) city. Thanks for sharing.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera"   -- Dorothea Lange
Flickr
Blogger

Late Developer

• Self-Coat
    • My Website
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2015, 06:14:14 PM »
Gorgeous shots of a beautiful (even when it's raining) city. Thanks for sharing.
Now, I was looking at these lovely shots and thinking that Seattle looks "interesting" rather than beautiful.  I'm not taking a pop at the place, as I've never been there but I really would like to visit one day if I ever get to drive from Vancouver to San Diego.
"An ounce of perception. A pound of obscure".

Terry

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2015, 02:13:29 PM »
Paul,
You have to do that drive! 

Late Developer

• Self-Coat
    • My Website
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2015, 09:05:33 AM »
Paul,
You have to do that drive!

Well, I drove Route 66 a couple of years ago, accompanied by Mrs LD.  We sort of fell in love with the open-roads. The other one we want to do is Nashville-Memphis-and all points connected with the Blues-New Orleans. 

It'll take a bit of saving up but I'm hoping we get to do them both at some point.
"An ounce of perception. A pound of obscure".

taomeister

• 35mm
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2015, 09:41:06 AM »
Hey greetings fellow Seattlite! Interesting perspectives as I've never seen this type of portrayal of landmarks I've seen time and again.