Author Topic: the field shoe box  (Read 1412 times)

imagesfrugales

• Sheet Film
  • coffeewaster
    • The Caffenol Blog
the field shoe box
« on: May 15, 2015, 03:41:46 PM »
Shoe boxes are still great to store real pictures for decades almost with no effort. This is a virtual shoe box with pictures from the "Handschuhsheimer Feld" just a few meters northwest of Heidelberg. It always had an important role for the food supply of the city. I frequently take a walk or a bicycle ride in the field and after some years I still discover something new most of the time. It's by far the place I go to most often to take pictures and often used it as a location for people photography. Some you might have seen before.

I will throw in some pictures from time to time. I used mostly 35 mm bw film, e.g. Pan F, Polypan F, Delta100, TMax100, RPX100, Copex rapid, Agfa Ortho, Technical Pan and probably some other. Regarding the developer I am rather bankrupt in ideas and mostly use Caffenol or Parodinal. Cameras were mostly Minolta and Canon SLRs with prime lenses.

Here's the first 5. Click on any pictures if you want a slightly bigger size.

I hope you like it - Reinhold

« Last Edit: May 15, 2015, 03:44:36 PM by imagesfrugales »

Urban Hafner

• Self-Coat
    • Urban Hafner
Re: the field shoe box
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 02:28:05 PM »
Very nice Reinhold! Even though I now live in the village I grew up in, every time I see images of Heidelberg I get homesick! Hopefully some time this year I'll be able to visit again.

ManuelL

• Self-Coat
Re: the field shoe box
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2015, 07:11:15 AM »
Great stuff Reinhold! Especially like the view looking into the greenhouse.