Author Topic: One subject, one roll: Milton Keynes  (Read 1384 times)

Ojo

One subject, one roll: Milton Keynes
« on: May 11, 2015, 04:20:36 PM »
I've not used any half frame cameras before, so I thought I would try a Yashica Samurai that I bought a while back. I am notoriously slow at finishing rolls of film so the idea of having to wade through 72+ pictures was a bit daunting. Yesterday I loaded up a roll of Fuji Superia Xtra 400 and set off around Milton Keynes train and bus stations. I got through the film within an hour (yikes) and had it processed this morning at our local Asda/Walmart. I asked if a CD would be OK but when I collected the film, I was told that the scanner had scanned in pairs so there would be no charge. Suited me fine  :) One thing I hadn't realised, because I hadn't got an instruction book, was that the camera had imprinted a timestamp on every image, oh well. Here are 12 images for the price of 6  ;D

Milton Keynes 10/05/15
by ojo photo, on Flickr

Milton Keynes 10/05/15
by ojo photo, on Flickr

Milton Keynes 10/05/15
by ojo photo, on Flickr

Milton Keynes 10/05/15
by ojo photo, on Flickr

Milton Keynes 10/05/15
by ojo photo, on Flickr

Milton Keynes 10/05/15
by ojo photo, on Flickr

Bryan

• Self-Coat
    • Flickr
Re: One subject, one roll: Milton Keynes
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2015, 04:47:02 PM »
Nice set Ojo, i especially like the last pair, the colors are great.  70 shots in one hour is pretty amazing!  I never did like that time/date stamp feature on cameras.  It was great for documenting stuff for work if you actually had the date and time set correctly, otherwise it just got in the way of the photo.