Author Topic: One Subject, One Roll - Lister Park/Cartwright Hall In Bradford  (Read 1184 times)

Kayos

• Peel Apart
    • My Blog
One Subject, One Roll - Lister Park/Cartwright Hall In Bradford
« on: January 11, 2015, 02:57:38 PM »
With a rare (but planned) free Saturday morning I set off to the first of my One Roll choices

Taking my trusty Canon EF 50mm F1.8, a tripod, various rolls of film and even a spare camera I waited for a break in the weather and went for a walk around

I eventually decided to use a roll of Kodak Kodacolor that expired in 2004, interestingly as I had the tripod I tried some longer exposures and these gave an interesting colour shift/cast, which I quite like and will certainly be investigating further. This was developed at home in Digibase C41 chemistry, the marks evident on a few are from my scanner, I've broken the mask so had to improvise.......

As others have said, picking the 6 can be tricky, but these all jumped out at me. I may put more on Flickr in due course.

As always, comments and criticism welcome

One Roll - Lister Park-1 by Kayos Photos, on Flickr

One Roll - Lister Park-2 by Kayos Photos, on Flickr

One Roll - Lister Park-3 by Kayos Photos, on Flickr

One Roll - Lister Park-4 by Kayos Photos, on Flickr

One Roll - Lister Park-5 by Kayos Photos, on Flickr

One Roll - Lister Park-6 by Kayos Photos, on Flickr

« Last Edit: January 11, 2015, 03:16:49 PM by Kayos »

Late Developer

• Self-Coat
    • My Website
Re: One Subject, One Roll - Lister Park/Cartwright Hall In Bradford
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2015, 12:28:34 PM »
Love the photos.  My ex was from Bradford but this is one place we never got round to visiting.  My favourites are the last two.  There is a bit of a green colour cast which makes it interesting.  I reckon it'd also look good as a mono conversion.

Yes, getting 6 good ones off a roll can be a challenge - but that was the point of it.  I'm intending to shoot my next one on my Fuji GW690 III (where I only get 8 shots on a roll of 120) so that'll make me think a bit more about what I'm doing  :o
"An ounce of perception. A pound of obscure".