Author Topic: Supersense 66/6 Pinhole Camera Review  (Read 2898 times)

Michael Raso

• 35mm
    • Film Photography Project
Supersense 66/6 Pinhole Camera Review
« on: February 02, 2015, 03:47:00 PM »
"The camera features a three-position turret style lens with two apertures, 0.12mm and 0.24mm and the closed position. The overall slim design makes it a breeze to pop in your camera bag, barely taking up more space than a couple of packs of film. I have used many handmade pinhole cameras and appreciate the addition of the metal tripod socket for the stability and functionality that it affords. The bellows expands out 5 levels and easily stops at the level of wideness you choose, from normal wide when fully extended to crazy wide when fully compressed. The film chamber and eject is based upon the Film Processing Unit (FPU) of the Impossible Instant Lab. I found the build of the camera to be excellent and solid."

Leslie Lazenby's full review - http://filmphotographyproject.com/content/reviews/2015/01/dirty-harry-and-supersense-666-pinhole-camera

jharr

• Self-Coat
  • Humble Hobbyist
    • Through A Glass, Darkly
Re: Supersense 66/6 Pinhole Camera Review
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2015, 06:11:19 PM »
Hey Michael. I watched this review when you posted it on Youtube and it looks like a neat little rig, but the cost of IP film has kept me out of the instant market. Any chance they will make one for Fuji peel-apart? I guess it is easy enough to mod an existing X00 series Polaroid that there may not be a sufficient market for it.
"The camera is an instrument that teaches people how to see without a camera"   -- Dorothea Lange
Flickr
Blogger

jojonas~

• Self-Coat
  • back at 63° 49′ 32″ N
    • jojonas @ flickr
Re: Supersense 66/6 Pinhole Camera Review
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2015, 06:26:17 PM »
My guess is that IP is pretty focused on integral film because that's what they're producing and making money out of.
But they did sell old, original polaroid pinhole cameras for peel apart film in their shop. Atleast before... Maybe they've sold the last of them now?
/jonas