So im not sure if this has been asked before but I mixed up some Xtol today. I JUST realized after doing 2 rolls of film that i forgot to add the final litre of water to the mixture. Assuming my assumptions are correct... 4L of water + Part A let dissolve + Part B + 1L of water. My neg came out just fine but it looks like it may have been a little overdeveloped. But nothing terrible.
I stored my 4L of developer (should be 5) in a rinsed out jug and an accordian style container. Heres my question, would it be worth it to cut back in that 1L of water into my accordian and the jug respectively or add a little more water to the 1:1 developer mix when developing. I totally got ahead of myself when mixing up that developer should have stopped and made sure everything was perfect before i moved on!
a couple examples...
HP5 Xtol 1:1 8.5min Leica IIIa with Summar 5cm.
FP4 Xtol 1:1 8min Nikon FG-20 with macro lens