Author Topic: Macro With the LC-A+/LC-A  (Read 3683 times)

SLVR

• Self-Coat
  • 100% Film
Macro With the LC-A+/LC-A
« on: April 18, 2012, 09:43:45 PM »
So i made up a little DIY showing how to find out where your LC-A is focussing so you can do super cool macro shots with your LC-A. Im sure 95% of the people on here know how to do this. And really i got inspiration from another tut i saw but i didnt have the materials so here is my improvised version! I somewhat suck at explaining things so go easy on the criticism :P

How To Set your LC-A for Macro Photography

And heres some of the test shots I did!

Diane Peterson

• Self-Coat
    • Diane Peterson Photography
Re: Macro With the LC-A+/LC-A
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2012, 03:12:07 PM »
Excellent video and explanation....Do you remove the scotch tape before putting in your film?? I guess you would have to..I am going to try this later today..I love my LC-A but wanted a way to take macro shots..now I can!!

SLVR

• Self-Coat
  • 100% Film
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2012, 07:33:15 PM »
that was the one thing i forgot to mention in the video! i realized afterward then just said oh well.

You have to take out the scotch tape. Its just being used as a focussing screen so you can see what your film sees. Once you have your distance take out the tape, pop in a roll and set your camera up!

jojonas~

• Self-Coat
  • back at 63° 49′ 32″ N
    • jojonas @ flickr
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2012, 07:04:46 AM »
seems to work just fine. the results are splendid!
I've tried the scotch tape trick myself for experimenting with close up lenses but I never could quite see where focus was. that might be because I've tried on toycameras though with smaller apertures :P
/jonas