Author Topic: Krappy Kamera Contest reception - anyone in NYC?  (Read 4476 times)

Susan B.

• Global Moderator
  • Sheet Film
    • susanburnstine.com
Krappy Kamera Contest reception - anyone in NYC?
« on: March 02, 2006, 05:41:01 PM »
I listed this on the blog--but as a back up I'm listing it here too.

It's not a creative topic (sorry), but it's the result of some wonderful creativity.

Krappy Kamera Contest Opening Night is next Tuesday March 7 6-8pm. Soho Photo, NYC
(details on FW blog)

Sadly, most of us who made it in can't be there.  :'(
If anyone is going, can you snap some shots of the room and the prints hanging from filmwaster members (listed on the blog).
I'd be indebted if you could send them to me and I'll distribute to Astrobeck, eyecaramba, Tread, Rebekah and my dog Blue. She can't ever get enough of seeing herself on the wall-- Aussie Kelpie ego that she has. :)

Thanks.
We now return you to your previous creative discussions. :)
« Last Edit: March 02, 2006, 05:46:29 PM by Susan B. »

tread

• what is this nasty film on my teeth?
    • GoTreadGo
Re: Krappy Kamera Contest reception - anyone in NYC?
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2006, 06:25:22 PM »
i really thought i might make it but i have a presentation on tuesday the 7th for a big tourism project i'm freelancing on in Southern Kentucky for Lake Cumberland, no way out of it so i had to nuke thoughts of it. please if anyone goes shoot some shots...
check out my self-righteous crud at http://gotreadgo.blogtog.com/ i'm apologizing in advance.

eyecaramba

• Reject from Richmond
    • Eye Caramba
Re: Krappy Kamera Contest reception - anyone in NYC?
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 12:59:18 AM »
I am not going either.  I have to go up there soon and don't quite have my shite together to go by the opening.

Gordon
My chopstick is really a love poem.