Author Topic: Mister35mm. Vintage cameras and Vintage Film  (Read 5938 times)

mister35mm

• 35mm
Mister35mm. Vintage cameras and Vintage Film
« on: March 09, 2011, 11:47:23 PM »
Hi, My name is Stephen and I a photographer and I run a small business.

I used to shoot celebs and give the images to Rex Features and Getty Images.

While I was recovering from a minor car accident I started a small business buying and selling vintage cameras and expired and out of date film.

I  have a stall at Old spitalsfield Market every Thursday were I sell my stuff. I often sell stuff on ebay under the name 'InventorUK', whilst I get my blog and website running (www.mister35mm.com) which right now is a complete mess, despite being developed using WORDPRESS.

I am always looking to buy film (No quantity is too large) vintage cameras and high end digital occasionally.

I am currently using a Nikon D700 outfit, a Panasonic GF-1, a panasonic LX-5 and numerious film cameras like a Fuji GSW690 mark III, numerious folding cameras and an epson flatbed/film scanner.

I've been taking photos since 1976 and have been professionally trained by Nikon, Leica, Jessops and others. I worked in the IT industry for twenty years before making my photography, my business as well.

My family have been in the photographic trade for 40+ years before selling out to York Cameras in 1991. My fathers shop was used in the 1960's cult TV series, The Prisoner.

Now you know a little about me

www.flikr.com/mister35mm (Just some snaps)

mister35mm

• 35mm
Re: Mister35mm. Vintage cameras and Vintage Film
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2011, 11:50:43 PM »
I can frequently be found in the Camera Cafe aka APERTUREUK.COM, at 44 museum Street.

I Like iced Mocha's and their rather fab noodle soup.

You can buy me a kitkat.....